Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been blogged!

I spent Sunday afternoon with my bloggy friend Jenny enjoying a champagne brunch at the Ritz. I just love saying that! I had brunch at the Ritz! Ooo La La! I would post pictures but I forgot my camera, again. Darn! Fortunately she was better prepared and has posted pictures of all the fun! You can check it out at Jenny's blog, just click here. I can't wait to do it again (although with a bit less champagne, perhaps!) Next time we will take the kiddos so they can play at the kids club while we enjoy a grown up lunch. Everyone else's kids had a blast. My poor babies left out again.

Jenny has also posted some pictures of our first meet up at the St Patrick's Day Ball. You can see the group of us in all our fancy formal ball attire by clicking here. Jeez don't we look so elegant and lovely? That was so much fun, and I must say finally meeting Jenny and her friends in person made my evening.

No comments: