Friday, July 6, 2007

Kickin' It! In Kentucky



What a difference a year makes! First of all, all three younger boys could be in one movie and play the lead at different ages as they all look alike! SO....






We left Mainland Square at around 7:45 Am and we stopped for donuts at Krispy Kreme as we could not resist the "Hot Now" Sign! Guess What? We were back at Bandera at 9:00 as I didnt beleve my car when he was telling me I was going the wrong direction, until it was too late!



The rest of the 15 hour drive was mostly uneventful with the exception of Ashley and I beating the boys to the punch line every hour on the hour: "ARE WE THERE YEt?" Boy! Those boys were quite mad by 1:00 and then THEY started in on us asking, "ARE WE OUT OF TEXAS YET?" So when we FINALLY got out of Texas, we celebrated. We got out of the car!!!!



Ater arriving in Kentucky around 2:00 in the morning, we slept. Boy, did it feel great to get my butt out of the car seat. 7:00 AM came too early for me...
We had Relay For Life that night but we left after the lighting of the illuminaries.
Our next big adventure was Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN.

No comments: