Monday, July 30, 2012

And She's Gone

After a month long visit we took Dave's sister Teri to the airport this morning.  SOB!  It is time to get back to reality. I haven't blogged much at all for the last month because I have been having too much fun hanging out with the coolest sister-in-law ever.

I promise I will try to post some of the fun we have had, later though, not right now.  Now I am supposed to be getting ready to start homeschooling all three boys tomorrow.  GULP!  Obviously I am stalling by playing on the computer so here a few last pictures of her leaving Malawi before I get myself in gear.

Brother and sister

And the rest of the group

There she goes....

One last last wave and she's gone. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! Sorry she's gone though.