Thursday, May 3, 2007

Colin and his Bat

Colin caught himself a bat today. He comes running into the house hollering at me that he caught a bat. I asked him if it is alive and he emphatically says yes. I asked him if he picked it up and he told me sadly “no Ibu Dwi would not let me”. I went to see this bat that he caught and was expecting to see something the size of a rat. But to my surprise it was no more than the size of a thimble. I later put the little guy back in the roof where he crawled away very fast back in to his home.




Grayson and Potty Training
We have been working with Grayson to get him potty trained and today he did a really amazing thing and we want to share it with every one. If you would like to see what it is that he did you must click this link because a picture is worth a thousand words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the kind of bat I can handle! MEOW!

KJ said...

He put a bunch of baby bats in the toilet? HUH? HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA Cute bat & congrats on the poopy potty! I'm hoping mine comes out trained already. ;)

Michael Ward said...

Awesome bat. Sort of like a tiny chihuahua with wings.