Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Swiper No Swiping

This entry is for all the kids back in Mainland Square who used to call Grayson "Swiper" especially a certain "Grumpy Old Bridge!"

Grayson and I made oatmeal cookies this morning. I gave him ONE cookie to eat as soon as they were cool enough. Then I went to put up some toys he left out and when I came back he was still nibbling on that cooke. Odd, he normally gobbles cookies as fast as he can shove them in his mouth. I didn't worry too much about it, I just figured it was a new phase. The oven timer went off and I went to the kitchen to take out the next batch of cookies and noticed that instead of 11 cookies on the cooling rack there were only 7. Right about that time Grayson's fat little hand snaked over the edge of the counter and he swiped his 6th cookie. The little piglet gobbled down half a dozen oatmeal cookies. That's like eating a bowl of oatmeal! Oatmeal is healthy, Right?? At least that is what I am telling myself because he didn't even look at his luch. He probably has a tummy ache.

1 comment:

KJ said...

ohhhhh I don't know if I'm ready for a boy!!!!! YIKES!!! He is sneaky, isn't he? But he's so gosh darned cute!