Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Watch

There is snow in the forecast. The boys are anxiously watching the clouds rolling overhead. I have repeatedly explained that there is a only a chance of snow this weekend. It might snow, but the again it might not. Colin is insistent that the guy on TV said it is going to snow, so that's that! What do I know anyway?

All morning we have had bands of dark heavy clouds roll in with strong winds and rain and sometimes thunder. In between each wave of clouds is a few minutes of sun shine and blue skies. Even when the sun is shining you can see the next round of clouds building like a dark wave on the horizon. I know this because I am watching the clouds even more closely than the kids. They have never seen snow. I can't wait to take pictures of the kids playing in the snow. I hope there is enough to throw snowballs!

No comments: