Saturday, February 4, 2012

You stepped on his WHAT???!!??

Dave and I were in the kitchen, Colin and Grayson were in the living room. Suddenly Grayson screamed like he was dying. I yelled for both boys to come here NOW. Colin showed up first and before I could even ask what happened he started spilling the beans.

"I was just walking then I stepped on his face."

Hmmm....Maybe I need to clean my ears I thought he said he stepped on his face.

"You stepped on his FACE??"

"Yeah I was just walking and then he put his face under my foot."

"Grayson put his face under your foot?"

By this time Grayson had shown up and was holding his nose and crying while rubbing his face on my tummy thereby smearing tears boogers and possibly blood all over my dress. Quick check, no blood, things are looking up.

"Yes he put his face under my foot and I stepped on it. I didn't see his face I swear! I wouldn't have stepped on his face if i had seen it lying there under my foot."

I know he wouldn't have stepped on Gray's face, he would have STOMPED on it instead.

You know some days my kids make me very glad I was an only child.

6 comments:

Kate said...

My second son flinches whenever he nears my first son. Keep fighting the good fight!

Heather Dray said...

Why, oh WHY!, was his face looking for a fight??

Monica said...

omg. it's ANYone of my kids!!!! i'm relieved to know it's not just mine!!!

Monica said...

omg. it's ANYone of my kids!!!! i'm relieved to know it's not just mine!!!

Nomads By Nature said...

No blood, no foul. Glad they are both just scarred enough emotionally that they won't be playing roll your face under my walking foot again anytime soon. Fight the good fight, warrior mom!

Connie said...

You know how faces are, always instigating things... ;D