Monday, October 20, 2008

Peace and Quiet!

David is home, the fall break is finally over and all children are at school.  I have THREE HOURS of quiet time ahead of me this morning.  Yahoo!    I am off to eat bonbons and read romance novels while taking a bubble bath.  Bliss!  Well nooooo....actually I am off to do the laundry, wash the breakfast dishes, make the bed, vacuum, pick up toys, set bread to rise for dinner (seriously honey wheat bread, jealous aren't ya?!) oh and try to find a home for all the arts and crafts the kids did over the last 2 weeks.  Sigh!  Hey, I get to listen to my ipod while I am working and I will actually be able to hear it because there will be nobody screaming.  Bliss! 

4 comments:

Terio said...

I think it would be great to get three hours just me hours just one day, no tests, no hunters to feed. no papers to grade and review..........

Shannon said...

Yeah me too. Those three hours go fast and I never seem to get everything done that needs to get done. I really need to move back to Jakarta and hire Dwi again!

Jenn said...

What's ironic is that Mom had those hours when I was living at home. The hunter was usually in Iraq playing army, and the daughter sat in the middle of the living room floor, grading and reviewing papers. Where was the mother with her three hours?? hmmm

Terio said...

Uhhhhhhh: I plead the fifth! And I do remember paying you for grading those papers! I was busy sewing clothes, setting bread to rise (Honey Wheat), and cleaning the house! LOLOLOL No, I was busy getting my first Master's Degree!