Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
1. I like bad jokes.
Man 1: Do you know I what saw?
Man 2: No. What did you see?
Man 1: I did not see anything, but I saw a piece of wood right in two.
Man 2: LOL Ha Ha Ha
2. Did not learn to read until I was in 5th grade
3. My wife and I met in the 9th grade, but we did not date until 2 years after our 10 year reunion. Yes we graduated from the same school, same year, 1986
4. I am 5 of 9
5. My wife is forcing me to do this… ok not really
6. I have circumnavigated the continent of North America during which time I ran around the world in less than 2 minutes and stood on the geographic North Pole
7. With as much as I would love to have a daughter, in this day and age, I am not only thankful, but grateful I have four boys
- I lived in (or near) San Antonio for the first 38 years of my life. Now I live in Indonesia and am moving to Germany next year. Until we got on the plane to fly here I had never even been outside the US (unless you count border towns like Nuevo Laredo and Juarez.) now I have a ton of frequent flyer miles ( I HATE to fly)
- I have a maid and a driver, I have a staff! No, I am not rich (by American standards), my husband works for Department of State, and I am a stay at home mom, by the standards of the average Indonesian we are rolling in it. Weird world!
- I taught elementary school for 7 years. Now I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up, maybe a writer.
- I met my husband in high school but I knew all about him and his family because my best friend in 6th grade had a massive crush on his older brother(s). We did not date until a few years after our 10-year high school reunion. We e-mailed for a while and after some interference by the same friend started dating. Thank you Kari!
- I like beer, dark beer, my husband hates all beer. I am going to love Germany! David is the permanent designated driver.
- I am a dog person, really, I love dogs. We have two cats, one of which thinks he is a dog and is trying to crawl into my lap as I am typing this. He used to go for walks around the neighborhood with me and the boys, back in Texas. Funny cat.
- I am the only female in the house, I have four boys (15, 7, 6 and 3) and a husband. Even the cats are boys! HELP ME!